Please join Democracy for Monroe County at the Players Pub on Sunday April 30th for a concert fundraiser! Doors open at 3, and the first band will start at 3:30. There is a $10 cover, and we will have a silent auction during the show will raise funds for DFMC. This money will help us continue to hold our educational linkups, host special events, and promote progressive policies and the candidates that support them. Recent events have included a discussion and book signing with Thomas Frank and linkups on independent redistricting, the Bloomington Food Policy Council, and the Affordable Care Act.
The musical lineup is:
- Wonderhills, acoustic folk, 3:30-4:15
- Franknfuker, electric glam rock, 4:30-5:00
- Thee Aquaholics, instrumental surf rock, 5:15-6:00
- April 30, 2017 at 3:00pm – 6pm
- Player's Pub, Bloomington