Polling Locations for May 2019 Municipal Elections
|Poll Location||Address||Zip Code||Precincts|
|The Academy||444 S Patterson Drive||47404||Perry 1|
|Arlington Heights Elementary||700 W Parrish Road||47404||Bloomington 14|
|Binford Elementry School||2300 E 2nd Street||47401||Bloomington 8|
|Bloomington City Utilities||600 E Miller Drive||47401||Perry 9|
|Bloomington High School South||1965 S Walnut Street||47401||Perry 10|
|Bloomington Public Transportation||130 W Gimes Lane||47401||Perry 6|
|Eastview Church of the Nazarene||4545 E Lampkins Ridge Road||47401||Perry 21|
|Evangelical Community Church||503 S High Street||47401||Bloomington 21|
|Fairview Elementary School||500 W 7th Street||47404||Bloominton 1|
|Faith Lutheran Church||2200 S High Street||47401||Perry 14|
|Free Methodist Church||1121 S Lincoln Street||47401||Perry 8|
|Genesis Church||801 E State Road 45/46 Bypass||47408||Bloomington 4|
|Highland Park Elementary School||900 S Park Square Drive||47403||Richland 9|
|Van Buren 2|
|Indiana Memorial Union||900 E 7th Street||47405||Bloomington 5|
|Jackson Creek Middle School||3980 S Sare Road||47401||Perry 11|
|Meadowood Retirement||2455 Tamarack Trail||47408||Bloomington 22|
|Sherwood Oaks Christian Church||2700 E Rogers Road||47401||Perry 18|
|Summitt Elementary School||1450 W Countryside Lane||47403||Perry 3|
|Tri-North Middle School||1000 W 15th Street||47404||Bloomington 2|
|Unitarian Universalist Church||2120 N Fee Lane||47408||Bloomington 3|
|University Elementary School||1111 N Russell Road||47408||Bloomington 9|
Voters’ Bill of Rights
IT’S YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE. PROTECT YOUR VOICE.
You have the right to:
- Verify that you are registered to vote. Call your local elections office to make sure there are no problems with your registration. You can reach the office at 1-866-IN1-VOTE (461-8683) or check here.
- Vote early. Any registered voter may vote early in person. See voting information for the dates and times of early voting.
- Vote absentee. You may vote absentee if you will be absent from the county on Election Day, are scheduled to work during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open, or several other reasons. For a list of other absentee ballot qualifications please visit. See voting information for the dates related to absentee voting.
- Vote in a safe and non-intimidating environment. Call 1-800-311-VOTE(8683) to report any discrepancies, problems, or issues at the polls.
- Vote at accessible and properly equipped polling places. The Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) requires at least one accessible voting machine be placed in each polling place in addition to making the facility physically accessible. Call 866-IN1-VOTE or 800-622-4845 to report a polling place does not meet this requirement.
- Vote in person on Election Day. Polls are open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Election Day. Find your local polling place here or call -866-IN-1-VOTE. A government issued ID must be presented on Election Day. The ID must: (1) be issued by Indiana or the US government; (2) display your name in a manner that conforms to your voter registration record; (3) displays your photo; and (4) display an expiration date that is current or expired after November 4, 2008.
- Request assistance at the polls if needed. You may be assisted in the voting booth only if you have a disability (permanent or temporary) or are unable to read or write the English language. A request for assistance must be made before entering the voting booth. The voter may designate anyone as an assistant.
- Ask for a new ballot
- Take a marked sample ballot with you into the voting booth
- Vote if you are in line when polls close at 6 p.m.
For more information contact:
- DNC Voter Protection: 800-311-VOTE(8683)
- Indiana State Elections Division Phone: (317) 232-3939 or toll free at IN1-VOTE (866-461-8683)
- League of Women Voters of Indiana: 317-241-VOTE (8683)
- Access county clerks & registrars information here.
Federal law guarantees your right to cast a ballot even if someone says you are not eligible. If you are qualified to vote and registered in the jurisdiction, do not leave the polling place without at least voting a provisional ballot.