Welcome to the Monroe County Democratic Party candidates page! This page is a “one stop shop for voters seeking information about the 2018 elections.” The project was put together in collaboration with members of the Bloomington South High School Democrats.
The website will be continuously updated throughout the election to include statements of candidacy, endorsements, letters to the editor, and press releases pertaining to the Democratic candidates in the 2018 elections.
If you have any questions, or you are a candidate that would like for information to be added to your page, please email email@example.com.
Good Luck to all the Democratic candidates!
- Secretary of State: Jim Harper
- Auditor of State: Joselyn Whitticker
- Treasurer of State: John Aguilera
- State House District 46: Thomasina Marsili
- State House District 60: Penny Githens
- State House District 61: Matt Pierce
- State House District 62: Amy Swain
- State House District 65: Jared Stancombe
Town of Ellettsville Offices:
- Town Council, Ward 5: Todd Lare
- Assessor: Judy Sharp
- Clerk: Nicole Browne
- Recorder: Eric Schmitz
- Sheriff: Brad Swain
- Prosecuting Attorney: Erika Oliphant
- Division 2, Seat 2: Christine Talley Haseman
- Commissioner, District 1: Lee Jones
- Township Trustees:
- Township Board:
- Bean Blossom: Randy Jacobs, Kelsey McGlocklin & Benny Walden
- Benton: Joe Husk, Hans Kelson & Sean McInerney
- Bloomington: Lorraine Merriman Farrell, Barbara McKinney & Marty Spechler
- Indian Creek: Rosemary Doherty & Wayne Sullivan
- Perry: Jack Davis, Abbey “Susie” Hamilton & Barbara Sturbaum
- Polk: Woody Kilmer & Vic Streiff
- Salt Creek: Guy Cunningham & Joan Hall
- Van Buren: William “Will” E. Smith III
- Washington: Lee Chapman & Patricia Slabach