Early voting has begun. Not only is early voting convenient, but it helps local Democrats. Casting an early vote helps all Democratic candidates and campaigns since it allows us to concentrate our get-out-the-vote effort on others instead of you. It will also reduce the number of political calls and mailings you get too.
You can cast your vote at the Curry Building at 214 W Seventh Street in downtown Bloomington:
Early voting in Curry Building (214 W Seventh St):
- Tuesday - Friday, Oct. 9-12; 15-19; 22-26; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday - Friday, Oct. 29 - Nov. 2, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday Oct. 27 and Nov. 3, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday Nov. 5, 8 a.m. to noon
Satellite voting, 10:00 am-6:00 pm:
- Oct. 16 - 17, St. Paul United Methodist Church, 4201 W. Third St.
- Oct. 22 - 23, Evangelical Community Church, 503 S. High St.
- Oct. 25 - 26, St. John the Apostle Catholic Church, 4607 W. Ind. 46, Ellettsville, IN.
- Oct. 29 - 30, Indiana University Assembly Hall, South Lobby, 1001 E. 17th St.