- In order to vote absentee-by-traveling board, one of the following must apply:
- The voter expects to be confined, due to illness or injury, or the voter expects to be caring for a confined person at a private residence, on Election Day.
- The voter is a voter with disabilities and believes their polling place is not accessible to them.
- The voter is physically unable to complete the ballot and sign the affidavit on their own.
- The ballot will be delivered to you by a bi-partisan absentee voter board who will be able to assist you with your ballot.
- Voters voting by traveling board are NOT required to show photo ID.
- If you are confined, due to illness or injury, or expect to be caring for a confined person at a private residence on election day, you may request a bipartisan team of two to visit you at your place of confinement to assist you with voting. Call Absentee Voting Office at 349-2612 to request your application to vote by Travel Board.
Do you like this page?